Tuesday, June 9, 2015

PRE-K GRADUATE

Hi there! I'm still alive. Life has just been really busy and I've been really lazy, so I apologize for the long silence.

We're still plugging away on house renovations. Man I love our house, but it's a heck of a lot of work! 

In other news, my gallbladder has officially bitten the dust and I need to have it removed. I'm meeting with the surgeon tomorrow to get an exact date. I've never had surgery before and, I have to admit, I'm a little scared. I'm not supposed to lift more than 10 pounds for six weeks and that's pretty tricky with three young boys, so my wonderful husband is taking off some time from work and my fantastic parents are coming out to help. 

AND my sweet Noah boy "graduated" from Transitional Kindergarten (he'll start real Kindergarten in the fall). Here are some shots from the absolutely adorable concert his class held the other day. Noah was singing and performing his heart out. It was really great!





And check out this future rock star!



 After the show we got some one-on-one time with future Mick Jagger. 




 Watch out for his kid brother though - he wants to eat your brains!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!