Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Right Now

Right now I am…

·         Reading: I just finished The House at Tynedford by Natasha Solomons. I’d never heard of this book before and just picked it up on a whim from the library. I ended up loving it. It’s the story of a young Austrian Jewish woman who moves to England just before WWII to work as a maid (and escape the impending war). Really good!

·         Watching: I watched What to Expect When You’re Expecting the other day and the Elizabeth Banks character cracked me up. Like me, her character is a complete hot mess during pregnancy and seeing her melt-down made me feel a little less crazed.

·         Looking forward to: There are almost no words that can describe how excited I am for Season 4 of Arrested Development. They start airing on Netflix on May 25th and I can barely contain myself!!

·         Regretting: I forgot my camera on Mother’s Day, so I don’t have a single picture from our day. My parents hosted a lunch for me and the boys (Shawn was in California). Hope you had a great one Mom!

·         Envying: My friend Stephanie and her boyfriend Edwin recently dropped everything to hike the Pacific Coast Trail from Mexico to Canada. You can follow along with their adventure on her blog, And Everywhere in Between.

·         Craving: Cantaloupe.

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful time with my beautiful daughter,who got me several lovely gifts also I had great fun with mt two adorable grandsons. Loved the gifts and loved the time with you and the boys. By the way the wine was oh so good. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!