Wednesday, July 20, 2016

FOURTH WITH FRIENDS

I promised my brother that I'd update last week...and I didn't. So sorry Uncle Wheat Thin! Better late than never, I hope.

It's become a tradition for us to spend the 4th of July with our good friends Elliot and Samantha. And this year we were happy to also spend it with their sweet daughter Leonora. We had a weekend full of barbecuing, beer and wine sampling, and hiking at Garland Regional Park in Carmel Valley (and I somehow managed to only take photos of the hiking trip).

It was great to see them and we so wish they lived closer!



Noah with his buds Leonora and Samantha. We miss you guys! Come visit again soon!

1 comment:

  1. First! Nice memories, hope to see you guys before the next 4th! Good pics Melissa, even if you missed the beer ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!