Thursday, March 10, 2016

CATCHING UP, VOLUME I

I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted, but my legion of blog fans are requesting an update. And by "legion of fans" I obviously mean grandparents and aunts and uncles of Noah, Isaiah, and Elijah :-)

Wow I don't even know where to begin...so here are a lot of random photos from the last several months. I think I'll have to break this up into a few installments, because we've been busy and I have tons of pictures.

Please enjoy CATCHING UP, VOLUME I


Friendsgiving in the Bay Area:

Pre-festivities sushi
Shawn and some of his college buddies


We've started gardening! And the boys are big helpers!


 Halloween time:


Hanukkah time:

We gave a Hanukkah presentation for Noah's class
Moshe the Mensch (our version of Elf on a Shelf)


Partying it up with friends:



 Isaiah is 5!!!! He opted out of a birthday party in favor of a vacation. We have an upcoming trip to Yosemite planned in his honor. Happy Birthday big guy!!

Presents!!!

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Melissa. It is so very nice to see their beautiful faces. I miss you all so much. Love that Shawn is such a great dad. The presentation was so cool. Hugs and. Kisses. And of course you are the most super great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I can't believe how big the boys are looking these days. It is crazy that it has been two years since we've seen all of you. Glad things are going well. We look forward to more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!! Your favorite holiday is in a few days. Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!