Thursday, August 15, 2013

Right Now

Right now I am...

  • Feeling: Really grateful. Life is good!
  • Watching: Orange is the New Black. It's really not kid-friendly viewing, though, so I'm watching it in five minute intervals when the kids are feeding the cats with Daddy each night. I should be finished with the season in a couple of years :-)
  • Realizing: Up to this point, I haven't been terribly structured with the boys - being home part-time with them didn't really require that. Now that I'm home full-time, I think that we need to develop more of a structured routine. I'm trying to come up with activities to keep them entertained. Any suggestions from other moms would be greatly appreciated.
  • Looking forward to: Shawn ordered me a new camera - the Canon Eos Rebel T3i. I can't wait to try it out!!
  • In disbelief: Noah is going to be starting pre-school soon and I can't even believe it's time for that. I'm going to meet with someone from the school today and get him registered.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan and I are totally addicted to "Orange is the New Black" too! Definitely not kid friendly, but SOOO good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!