Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Source
Oh how I love this holiday. If you know me at all, you know that I'm obsessed with St. Patrick's Day. Well, not only with St. Patrick's Day, but all things Irish (as evidenced by the fact that I got married in a green wedding dress, held my reception at an Irish pub, and had a wedding cake decorated with shamrocks). Yeah, it's a little out of control.

Anyway, this year I am pregnant and sick, so it's going to be a low-key holiday, but here's a look back at some St. Patrick's Day's of the past:






*** By the way, several people have mentioned that they are not able to comment on my posts. I've tried to make it an easier process. If nothing else works, you can now leave an anonymous comment - just be sure to leave your name, so I know who it's from. ***

2 comments:

  1. wish you were here to celebrate with us again! ;) Vickie's floor just isn't the same this year hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ive been thinking of you today as i know its your holiday. how great it was to come to your blog and see a picture of us together. good times! but you know which country is really close to Ireland? England! come here and lets go together! Just throwing that out there.

    miss you lady! hope youre feeling okay and not too miserable. at least have something green and if you puke it up, it will be very "exorcist" like and that might be pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!