Saturday, April 13, 2013

Right Now

Right now I am:

  • Feeling: Soooo very ready for spring. This appears to be the winter that will not die. 
  • Watching: Call the Midwife. Between this and the incident reports I reviewed last week at work, I'm getting a wee bit nervous about going through this whole labor and delivery thing again! 
  • Reading: Nothing of note lately and it's starting to bum me out. Any book recommendations?
  • Considering: Chopping off all of my hair. I'm just trying to figure out if I should wait until after baby comes or do it now (and risk further emphasizing my pregnancy fat-face).
  • Looking forward to: An upcoming belated anniversary weekend away. We're going up to Traverse City and we've rented the cutest little cottage on a lake. 
  • Craving: Hummus - on everything, all the time. Can't wait to try out the new Mediterranean restaurant in town.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, hummus! Don't cut your hair, you've got a nice length going right more...that's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummus is good on everything haha. I have SO many good books I've read lately. Palisades Park, The Orchardist, The Aviators Wife, Yes Chef, Flimsy Little Plastic Miracles, Flight Behavior.......so many more wonderful books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!