Thursday, February 28, 2013

Right Now

Right now I am:

·         Feeling: Ready to find out the sex of this little baby! I think the majority of bets are on this one being a
little girl (my friend Heather swears it!).

·         Watching: House of Cards on Netflix. I have loved Kevin Spacey since high school (I used to obsessively watch The Usual Suspect with my good friend Meg). I’m glad to see him in something new and I love politics, so I'm hoping that politics + Kevin Spacey will equal awesomeness.

·         Reading: Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver. I’ve tried to read this book several times, but have never been able to get into it. The Poisonwood Bible is one of my favorite books and I’ve read everything else by her, so I’d like to finally tackle this one. I’m liking it a lot more this time around. Maybe I’ve made it over my mental block.

·         Dreaming about: Warmer climate! I’m done with winter – done!!

·         Craving: Nachos. I cannot find a good nacho in this town!

1 comment:

  1. HOOOOOORAY FOR PRODIGAL SUMMER!!!!!! :) Seriously, once you get past the beginning and into the individual stories, it is like magic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!