Right now I am…
· Feeling: Very, very lazy and tired. I’ve said it many times before, but I am hands-down the worst pregnant woman in the world. I just feel exhausted, enormous, and grouchy. I’m sure I’m a delight to be around right now!
· Watching: The West Wing. This is one of my all-time favorite shows and I’m so glad that Netflix recently put the whole series up on Instant Play. It’s the best writing I’ve ever seen on TV. I also recently watched The Giant Mechanical Man (also on Instant Play). It’s a sweet independent movie about two misfits and it was filmed in lovely Detroit. Check it out!
· Reading: South of Superior by Ellen Airgood. It’s a book about Michigan written by a Michigander, so you know it’s got to be good. J Actually, the jury is still out on that, but I like it so far.
· Looking forward to: Date night with Shawn tonight. We’re going for Mexican and my stomach is already growling.
· Planning to: Get more actively involved in our little community. I’ve recently joined up with the local Democrats and I’m looking for some other activities to make "home" feel more like home.
· Craving: Pickles! Such a cliché, I know.